Removing the barriers, literally.
At Redefine HealthCare we choose not to accept insurance as our payer because it allows us to do things that traditional Primary Care Practices do not, such as see patients that require more than the average amount of time for things such as laceration repair or setting of simple fractures, offer unlimited office visits and same day or next days appointments. These problems are often referred to an urgent care or the emergency department. This results in significant out of pocket costs directly incurred by the patient.
We can bill insurance for other services like labs, X-rays and medicines if you so choose, but we have secured such affordable pricing for those services that we believe, like us, you won’t want to deal with the hassle.
An office visit is not always the most favorable option, nor is it always needed. Many issues can be taken care of by phone or via virtual visit. We have the unique ability to do just that. Our simple goal is to put time and convenience back into your schedule, not take it away.
Services We Offer:
- Call, text, email and face-time/Skype to connect with your provider 24/7 for more timely care
- Connect your FitBit and link it directly to your health record to ensure you’re on track with your health and fitness goals
- E-consult with Specialists for complicated problems
- We have a fully interactive web portal to make communicating easier.
- Removal of skin tags, moles and warts
- Cryotherapy for lesion removal
- Biopsy and testing of suspicious dermatological lesions and/or referral if necessary
- Laceration Repair
- Incision and Drainage
- Lesion Removal
- House Calls
- Wellness prevention
- Routine services
- DOT Physicals/Yearly Physicals
- Management of Ongoing Chronic problems
- Yearly Physicals including lab screening
- Diabetic Teaching
- Nutritional counseling
- Exercise prescription and Obesity Counseling
- Hormone Balancing/Integrative Medicine
- Identifying and correcting underlying nutritional imbalances
- Correction of rapidly changing symptoms of menopause
- Nutritional Counseling
- Optimizing health for age and lifestyle
- Vitamin IV Therapy
- Pap Tests
- Annual well women exam
- Family Planning
- Acute Gynecologic problems
- Infant Sick care
- Annual Physicals/School/Sports
- Routine Services
Services Coming Soon
- Allergy Testing and shots
- Bone density screening
- Cosmetic procedures (botox, juvederm)
We focus on the full spectrum of patient management with:
Wellness Prevention-School/Sports/DOT physicals, Weight loss counseling, fitness and exercise counseling, smoking cessation.
Sick Care & Injuries- Cold/Flu, Gastroenteritis, Strains/Sprains, Simple fractures, Laceration and Wound Repair/Abscess, Rashes, UTI’s, Unexplained Symptoms.
Chronic Disease Management-Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorders, Depression/Anxiety, Asthma & Copd, Migraines and other chronic issues.